Thursday, July 31, 2008

Looking Out the Window

One of Drakes new favorite things to do is stand on the couch and look out the window.
I love this picture, and his leg rolls.

2 comments:

Amber said...

So cute! If it weren't for the trees out the window, you'd think you guys were still in your townhome...

Katie said...

Hey Paige. It's Katie again! Katie Payne that is. So Angie told me that she got a text from you last night about Cashia and her brother. It's terrible. It seems she's gotten an unfair share of tragedy in her life. But I have to admit I'm a little hurt by the fact you didn't text me :( Anyway, I hope you're doing so good. I'm sure Cyd told you about the UVU lacrosse stuff. Too bad it fell through. I would have loved to be on the team. Well, I hope you hear from you soon!