Friday, August 15, 2008

My Latest Creation

I recently made this for my sister and thought I'd share the photos. If anyone is having a baby let me know, I'd love to make another one.





7 comments:

Steelman Co. said...

paige, this is so cute! I can't wait to have a baby so you can make me one:)

Rissa and Jared said...

holy crap paige. that's amazing--i cannot sew to save my life. it's totally adorable.

Amber said...

You beat me to it! We finally bought the car seat last night and I was going to take pictures and post them this morning. I'll still post them so you can see how cute the cover looks on the seat. It's great! Thank you, thank you, thank you again!!!

Adrienne, Hanna, Hayden & Garrett said...

Super cute! Hope your pregnancy is going well too!

Erica said...

I'm not having a child soon, but you are welcome to sew me something. Very impressive Paige!

The Dahlstroms said...

Paige, I just bought Bryson the Britax Marathon car seat and I really want you to make me a cover for it! We will have to talk!

Michelle said...

Very nice! Hopefully I will need one from you sometime soon....I can't wait for Erica's babies