Johhny and I will be having another little boy! So far Johnny's hopes for having enough boys for a basketball team isn't out of the question.
Here are a few photos from our ultrasound:
This is the baby's profile with its fist up to its mouth, possibly sucking its thumb

View of the baby's profile.

This just shows the baby's heartbeat and that it's normal.

The 3D images aren't too clear. Normally a baby is a few weeks older and a bit more developed by the time they take 3D, but the guy threw a few in for us, just for fun. This shows the baby's second toe being longer than his big toe, kinda like mommies.


How embarrassing for the little one, but there's no denying it's a boy!

8 comments:
congratulations!!!!
-christna halls/wright
Poor Eli has one of those "embarrassing" photos, as well. I'm so excited that you're having a boy! We're just one boy short of having a basketball team between our two families. :-)
CONGRATS!! Your momma will have 4 grandsons...a small football team.
I love your pics of central park, how beautiful and fun.
Griffin will be at West Point, NY in January for a year, how far is that from you guys?
Griff will only be a little less than three hours away, will we be able to go visit him? Any of you guys are welcome to stay with us if you're out this way!
Yes, I think you can visit him! I will know more in a few months. He was excited to learn you guys were fairly close.
He is going to freeze his buns off...poor Arizona boy.
Tim and I plan on flying out to see him too, and of course you guys.
YA! Congratulations. Go for a football team why don't you!?!?
Congrats Paige!!! I think the Allbee girls can only have boys, much to your Mom's chagrin. :/
Baby Drink must be so excited. He gets cuter every time I look on here!!
How exciting! I hope you are feeling well.
XOXO
Aunt Chris
Hey Paige! It's been a while! It's Katie Payne again, fyi. How was Cashias brother's funeral? I really wish I could have gone. I've been seeing Cashia more often lately. My boyfriend and her husband are on the same soccer team. Anyway, Baby Drake looks so BIG!! Can he walk?! Well, I hope to see you the next time you make a trip down here. I'm thinking about helping coach the JV team. I hope I can. I'll talk to you soon!
Post a Comment