Thursday, February 19, 2009

...


We got a new camera a week ago to take some great pictures of our little family and the beautiful area we live in.  (Or rather, Johnny finally gave in and let me get the camera I've been dreaming about foooorever.)  That would explain the many recent pictures of my Drakie.  I've also been attending some photography classes with two wonderful woman in order to learn how to use this new monster.  Hope you enjoy the new images as much as I do!


3 comments:

Chell said...

congrats on the new camera. Who are you takign classes with Aubrey I am guessing is one person, who is the other? How fun for you!!

Devon said...

Oh...I am so jealous (covet, covet!) I have been wanting a super nice camera for awhile now, but we keep waiting for the current one to break. I keep letting the kids play with it and everything, but the thing is too darn durable! But your new camera looks beautiful, and so is Drake. I can't wait to see pics of the new little guy!

K-Krew said...

The photography class sounds like fun! I would love to take a class. The photos of Drake are great. He's getting to be a little man.