Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow, snow, snow

If you watched the news, you saw the east got rocked with snow storms last week. This was the result of storm #2, and it was crazy. I've never seen two feet of snow fall in 24 hours (on top of the two feet that were there from a few days before)! Drake loved eating the snow, and pointing out all the snow on the cars.






Drake and Bub loved the snow (despite their cold faces). Johnny loved playing with them while he shoveled.




2 comments:

Stacie said...

Holy smokes that's a LOT of snow! It looks deep enough to go jump off the balcony in the picture...

Kassidy said...

Hi! Wow that's a ton of snow! I can't wait for summer!! I just read about your little one...it made me tear up reading about him. Noah is about the same age I think...he'll be one this month. I am SO GLAD he is doing good now! What a scary thing! You guys look great...such a sweet family:)