While putting on Drake's pj's, after he stripped down to use the potty for the 5th time,
we talked:
Me: "I don't like when you get out of bed so many times. That makes me upset."
Drake: "Don't get mad at me mom."
Me: "I get mad when you don't listen to me."
Drake: "If you get mad at me I will fly away."
Me: "Why will you fly away?"
Drake: "I will fly forever and be bye bye."
Me: "I don't want Drake to fly away, that would make me sad."
Drake: "Don't worry mom, Superman will fly away and bring me back."
Me: "Oh good, that would make me happy. Why is your hair wet?"
Drake: "Because it was in the potty."
Me: "Why was it in the potty? Did you put your head in the potty?"
Drake: "I did! Its like a bathtub."
Me: "Its not a bath tub! That is very yucky."
Drake: "No, I liked it!"
The End
3 comments:
Hahahaha! What a cutie!!
*hugs* Paige! That's all I can say. William went through a short phase where he thought the toilet was his own personal drinking fountain (he had a large straw on him.) Now that is YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha I gotta meet Drake, he cracks me up with some.. well not some but all the things you put on here. How are you anyway? text me and lets talk or call if you want. ha
702-335-6190
Post a Comment