We were so lucky to have Johnny's mom Mary, or Gaga as we refer to her around here, come stay with us over Christmas. A visit from Gaga leaves us feeling very spoiled. From the time she arrives until the second she leaves she is helping, cooking, cleaning, and giving. She did loads upon loads of laundry, took me shopping, babysat so Johnny and I could go out, and changed some awful diapers. Everywhere I look there is something she has given us. I'm sorry to brag, but I kinda have the best mother-in-law a girl could ask for!
One of my favorite things when Mary visits is for all of us to head up to Park City.
We hit our usual spots, grab some lunch, grab some carmel apples, and go home. This time we drove through Midway and saw some beautiful barns and horses, too.
It was such a great time and I'm just sorry Mary wears herself out so much, though it's a vacation for us, she goes home more tired (and usually sick) than she was before coming : (
Thank you Thank you Thank you!






2 comments:
I love you too Paige and thank you for your thoughtful words....You and John have no idea how much I love my visit to your house. These grandchildren bring joy to my life. This was one of my best Christmas' ever! Thank you for sharing these fun pictures.
Midway is the best!
Post a Comment