Monday, February 06, 2012

Boys

It's been great having the boys cousins, Brady and Eli, living close for a while. My sisters husband is deployed in Africa until June so they moved out here from Maryland until he gets back. I know its not the greatest thing for her, but it is great for us!

A couple weekends ago we had the boys sleepover. They played so well together and it went so smooth that it made me think I could actually have five boys and do just fine!
I know, thats crazy.

They helped me clean the house so their reward was a trip to Provo Beach Resort to play on the big, indoor jungle gym. I had to follow the Fat Guy around through the whole thing and managed to get some pictures of the boys playing.






The best part of the trip were the people looking at all the boys (ages 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1) and seeing me pregnant, and thinking they were all mine. Their faces looked something like Con's.

A picture of Papa stopping by after church to say hi and getting bombarded by boys.

You'd have to be pretty tired to fall asleep in this position. Chubbacon felt it necessary to rub Bubbs head while he slept.


1 comment:

Devon said...

Paige! I just did some Blog catching up and it made me miss you even more! Can the boys get any cuter (and funnier!)