
Today I was online, looking for tickets to a Phillies game for Johnny's birthday. I found two tickets with great seats, but super expensive. I wanted to see what the total would be with the ticket price, service fee, and taxes, so I went through the entire order, stopping at the page where you click to confirm. I left my computer to go ask Johnny if he wanted these tickets for his birthday, pretty much knowing he would say no but asking anyway. Johnny was in his office on a phone call so I sat next to him waiting for him to finish (I'm sure this is one of his pet peeves). The call took forever, so I went back out to my computer to just cancel the order and ask him about it later.
When I got to my computer, it was closed and turned off. I turned the computer back on, opened my email, and discovered a confirmation email - Drake had taken the liberty to order the tickets for me! How sweet, right? Wrong. Although I know he thought he was being helpful (saving me the effort of clicking a button), I'm now stuck with two (non-refundable) tickets. Needless to say, if anyone is looking to by Phillies tickets, I have a couple for sale...
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! That is so funny but I'm sorry they costed you so much. Oh well go to the game and enjoy it.
Oh that is too funny- kids are so helpful! Just call it his Christmas present too and enjoy the spendy tickets!
Drake is so much smarter than you give him credit for! I love it! I'm sure he'll LOVE the game!
lol that's hilarious, Drake is the man
Post a Comment