Yay!!! I'm so glad you were able to get a new camera. These pictures are so cute! I tried calling, but your phone must be dead, or you're ignoring me. Same diff. Oh well. Post more pictures!
Way cute what kind of camera did you get???
I had a Canon 50 D that got stolen last month out of my suitcase so I just replaced it with the same one. Its a great camera, I love it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay!!! I'm so glad you were able to get a new camera. These pictures are so cute! I tried calling, but your phone must be dead, or you're ignoring me. Same diff. Oh well. Post more pictures!
Way cute what kind of camera did you get???
I had a Canon 50 D that got stolen last month out of my suitcase so I just replaced it with the same one. Its a great camera, I love it!
Post a Comment