Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One Year Old

Today my baby Bubba turned one...WHAT?! I can't believe he is already one! He is just as pleasant today as he was the day I had him. This little guy has brought so much joy to his mommy and daddy, and even his big brother. Bubba wears his emotions on his face, smiles at anyone and everyone, and loves food as much as I love him.

Here are pictures of him enjoying his cake.

"A whole cake to myself?!"

So relaxed with his foot up on the table. His day, his way.

Joy


Just couldn't get enough

All done.

After cake, because it was such a beautiful day, we went for a Birthday Bubba Bubble walk. Drake pushed the stroller and told him all the things he'd need to know before he turns two, and Johnny showered him with Bubbles to laugh at and try to eat.


(look close to see bubbles)


It was a simple day, but Bubba seemed to love every minute of it : )

5 comments:

Devon said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE THE CAKE PICS! I actually got on here just to see if you had put any pictures up yet, because I was sure he'd be in heaven! It sounds like a perfect birthday. I'd love having my own cake and being pushed in a stroller having someone else blow the bubbles, so I guess Bubba and I have a lot in common!

Kristie said...

The cake pictures are so cute. I love the one with his foot on the table. SO CUTE!!!!!

Erica said...

Love all your updates! lol to those cake pics! That kid knows how to enjoy some cake. And also knows how to be the cutest thing alive.

Congrats on the pregnancy! I can't believe you are going to be a mother of three!!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, I love his little foot on the table! That's how I'm going to eat my birthday cake this year! What a cutie, I can't believe he's one!!

Miss Crys said...

You have a beautiful family. I cannot believe he is one as well...I can't believe that I am yet again having a baby in 8 weeks and you are having one in 24 weeks...time sure does fly huh?!