Wednesday, March 24, 2010


This little boy has many "looks" he gives his mom throughout the day. Some make me laugh, some make me happy, some make me scowl, but others make me sigh. I can't be mad at a face like this, even if he did just throw a car at Bubbas head.

4 comments:

Devon said...

Um...that's probably due to Maddox's bad influence. We blame all screaming on Drake, so throwing things at heads should pretty much be Maddox's fault. And (unfortunately) we just get excited when Maddox aims well because we're REALLY hoping for some sort of a scholarship someday. Especially if he never learns to talk. ;)

Devon said...

Oh, and I LOVE the picture. That face is 100% Drake, isn't it?

Chris said...

Oh that angel face!!! He is going to get away with anything.

Steelman Co. said...

this picture is so cute! I love that kid!