Congratulations! They will all be the bestest of friends!
Congrats How fun will it be to have three boys so close in age. I see trouble Hehe :)
You sound so excited? ;')You are going to love this little guy to pieces!!!
YAY! You will have a whole basketball team before you know it! Fun! congrats!!
Congratulations!! The third is the charm, take it from us! We love boys here too!!
THREE boys! Congrats!
congrats! I was just thinking about you! We need to catch up...
3 Boys! Wow that's a lot! And it does sound like trouble :)Congrats to you guys!Erica & Reuben
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations! They will all be the bestest of friends!
Congrats How fun will it be to have three boys so close in age. I see trouble Hehe :)
You sound so excited? ;')
You are going to love this little guy to pieces!!!
YAY! You will have a whole basketball team before you know it! Fun! congrats!!
Congratulations!! The third is the charm, take it from us! We love boys here too!!
THREE boys! Congrats!
congrats! I was just thinking about you! We need to catch up...
3 Boys! Wow that's a lot! And it does sound like trouble :)
Congrats to you guys!
Erica & Reuben
Post a Comment