Me: "Go get it, its downstairs."
Drake: "I not going downstairs, dere's monsters down dere!"
Me: "There aren't monsters now go get it."
Drake: "Dere is a monster! His name is Jose!"
Me: "Jose the Monster lives downstairs?"
Drake: "Yes, he does."
Me: "How old is he?"
Drake: "Two!"
Me: (trying not to be racist and automatically assuming this toddler-monster is Latino) "What color is Jose's hair?"
Drake: "Uh, white!"
Me: "What color is Jose's skin?"
Drake: "Also white!"
Me: "What color are Jose's eyes?"
Drake: "White too!"
Me: "So Jose is albino?"
Drake: "Yes, its Jose Albino!"
Glad I now know who haunts the basement.
My dad taught Drake how to stick balloons to his head. I'm surprised at how this kept him entertained all day.
This is how this guy stayed entertained. He also rolled over for the first time today! 4 1/2 months ago he was hiccuping in my belly, and now he's rolling! Crazy.
1 comment:
I always love those moments when you're "trying" not to be racist. ;) You crack me up! And thank you for the pics of the mantel! It looks so good, and I love the curtains! I can't wait to see what else you do with the place!
Post a Comment