Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last Weekend

Last Thursday Johnny and I took the kids up to Rochester, NY. Johnny had a short meeting Friday morning, then we drove to Syracuse and walked around Syracuse University. It was an amazing school!

My favorite part of the campus was this cool, old building.
Johnny biting Drakie's neck


I love my baby boys

The next day we visited Ithaca, NY where Johnny's friend, Josh, is going to school. We met up at a playground so Drake could play with his two little girls and one little boy. Oliver is four months younger than Drake, but quite a bit bigger. After getting a playful shove from the big guy, Drake stood with his hands over his face for two minutes, then needed to be comforted for another five minutes before he could resume his play time. Why is my child so darn sensitive?



Look! All smiles going down the slide by himself.
The park was so pretty and right along one of the Finger Lakes
(can't remember the weird name)
My child, the stud.
We then stopped by a beautiful waterfall just up the street from the park.

Before heading back home we went by Cornell University. It was another beautiful campus! It sits at the top of a steep hill and overlooks Ithaca and that huge lake.
(google image)

2 comments:

Amber said...

I was showing Brady all of these pictures and he said "I want to play with Draaaake! He's my friend!" He's excited to see you guys in a few weeks and all he talks about is how he wants to see "Paige 'n Johnny 'n Drake." (I don't think he's quite used to Pierce, yet.) :-)

Anonymous said...

Paige, you pics are great!