Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bubba's Back


We would like to thank everyone for their kindness and concern. We've been overwhelmed by the words of comfort, prayers, and offers to help! We are surrounded by such amazing people, family, and friends and we truly appreciate everything!


Bubba is fabulous! He hasn't had any seizures since leaving the hospital a week ago. He has taken to his medication and we see no side effects. He actually really likes the taste of it and gets excited every time he sees the syringe! He is his normal, happy self, crawling everywhere and eating everything. We are so blessed to have him in our home!
(Drake sometimes might not agree with that.)

Wednesday he'll have an MRI and I'll let you know if anything shows up.

Thanks again!

10 comments:

Kristie said...

So happy to hear that he is back to his happy self again. Great News!!

Erica said...

So great to hear! I've been worried about you guys. Give him lots of kisses for me. Love you guys.

Chell said...

That is WONDERFUL news!!!

Anonymous said...

How scary for all of that to be going on...especially when he's just a little guy. I'm so glad that he's doing better! When are we planning our girls trip? I'm now thinking Palm Springs?! :)

K-Krew said...

I'm so glad to hear that he's doing much better! He is such a cute baby - and he does look like a little wizard in some of those pics. It reminded me of A when he was hooked up to all the electrodes.

Chris said...

That is great news. We are so glad to see him bounce back so well! Camille has blessed "Baby Pierce" in her prayers several times (for many days), so maybe that helped. :) Give him a kiss for us.

Karissa Kay said...

Hi Paige, I saw facebook status about your blog so I wanted to check it out. I'm so glad your little baby is ok! What a scary experience. You have such a beautiful family!
-Karissa

Bran..Brit..Jax..and Skylee said...

Ahh Paige, I'm so glad and that smiling face lights up this world. He is so cute and such a sweet little boy.

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Oh my goodness paige that. Just breaks my heart to hear that about your little guy! That's so good that they know what's going on and they know how to treat it! We will definitely keep you guys in our prayers!

JaMie said...

Oh my heck Paige! I had no idea!! I am so glad to hear he is doing better. That is so scary. The day we brought Reese home she stopped breathing and I know that feeling of helplessness and its really horrible. I wish we were there to bring you a meal...