If you spent the morning with Bubba, this is what you'd see.
He would smile at you, not breaking his gaze so you could feel his genuine joy.
He wouldn't flinch in his happiness, even though his cast weighs about 4 pounds and is hard to drag.
He'd comment on the weather, and the comfort of the soft carpet.
He share something funny that happened in his crib the night before.
....and laugh because it was so funny and "you just had to be there".
Then he'd rest his cheeks for a moment, because smiling that much can cause wrinkles
(says Drake)
(says Drake)
When he gets close enough, he'd thank you for breakfast.
And then he'd put his pacifier in, resting his happy face until lunch.
3 comments:
Ah! I can't stand it! I just want to squeeze him!
He is seriously the happiest baby EVER! How can I order one like him? That might tempt me...
What a happy little man you have there
Post a Comment