B-E-A-utiful! Good work!
Luckily it rains enough here that your odds of keeping outdoor plants alive are pretty decent.
GREAT JOB!!!! I love your pictures below you could sell them. They are so great!!!!
So cute! Now you can come over and help me! What a good friend you are!
The pots are gorgeous so even if the flowers die your porch will still look pretty! Good job!!
very nice paige. I'm impressed
Your mom would be proud! I love the pots...just keep em watered.
Thats why I'm in the Carribbean once or twice a year--I kill everything!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
B-E-A-utiful! Good work!
Luckily it rains enough here that your odds of keeping outdoor plants alive are pretty decent.
GREAT JOB!!!! I love your pictures below you could sell them. They are so great!!!!
So cute! Now you can come over and help me! What a good friend you are!
The pots are gorgeous so even if the flowers die your porch will still look pretty! Good job!!
very nice paige. I'm impressed
Your mom would be proud! I love the pots...just keep em watered.
Thats why I'm in the Carribbean once or twice a year--I kill everything!!
Post a Comment