Two weeks ago I posted about Drake buying Johnny Phillies tickets for his Birthday. Yesterday was game day, and Johnny and I had so much fun! Even though we tried to sell them, Drake knew we'd have a good time and I'm glad we got to go. (Sadly, when we got the camera out to get some amazing pictures, the battery wasn't in it so these pics were all taken with our cell phones : )
Our seats were right above the Phillies dugout. It was crazy seeing the World Champ players up so close!
Our seats were right above the Phillies dugout. It was crazy seeing the World Champ players up so close!

The weather couldn't have been better. Not hot, not cold, breezy, and clear skies.

Sitting with my husband, watching a good game, while eating hot dogs & Crab Fries =
HEAVEN
HEAVEN

This was the first date we've gone on in months...How did Drake know it would be such a nice break from him and Bubbas?

When we got home, we watched some of the game and saw ourselves on TV!
(Center left, my mouth is wide open in astonishment)
(Center left, my mouth is wide open in astonishment)
We had a blast! We'd never put down that kind of cash again, but it was so nice of Drake to do that for his Dadda for his Birthday.
4 comments:
Hey, you're famous! I'm so glad you guys got a night out together. It sounds like it was a blast!!
Tell Drake to do something for me like this -- something that he knows I'll love! Anna
Thats awesome!!! What a fun date night.
What great seats! Jealous!
Post a Comment