How fun! I love photoshop, but I totally need TIME to actually use it and figure it out more! And you've been busy blogging and having lots of fun with your company! My mom left this morning, so I think I might finally download pictures too! It's never fun when company leaves, is it? It always feels so empty! We'll have to get the boys together to play soon...and happy birthday Drake!
4 comments:
So jealous! You'll have to let me know how it works for ya...
How fun! I love photoshop, but I totally need TIME to actually use it and figure it out more! And you've been busy blogging and having lots of fun with your company! My mom left this morning, so I think I might finally download pictures too! It's never fun when company leaves, is it? It always feels so empty! We'll have to get the boys together to play soon...and happy birthday Drake!
I love how you did this photo is it a frame that you put on it?
I couldn't tell you how I did it, I was just messing around! If I can figure it out again I'll let you know!
Post a Comment